Why choose the ZENITH BAITCASTING REEL ? This REEL has multiple Features:
12+1 STAINLESS STEEL BEARINGS: Corrosion resistant and wear-resistant. Improved the wheel overall tension and smooth, reduced the wheel in use one-way idling and probability of the fish ran away, and makes the reel comfortable even after thousands of casts during a day of fishing.
MAGNETIC BRAKE SYSTEM is Durable and Powerful - 24 position linearity makes the controls more flexible and convenient.
- Level 0: Ideal for downwind and pro angler.
- Level 1-4: Ideal for the use of a certain weight and long-distance casting.
- Level 5-6: Perfect for a wide variety of lures.
- Level 7-9: Perfect for green hands. Ideal for strong wind and dead wind.
5 POWERFUL MAGNETS: placed to optimize the magnetic effect on the ported aluminum spool and a precise dial-in-gauge for backlash control. Coupled with the spool tension knob and light thumb pressure.
8.1:1 GEAR RATIO FASTER AND MORE ACCURATE: Basser Baitcasting Reel features high speed ratio, can quickly tighten the fishing line, so that anglers can easily control the fish for anyone looking for a faster fishing line retrieve to help pick up the fish efficiently.
- Sensitive toss system, smooth rotation without a lock.
- Worm-shaft winding struggle, precise winding, flexible rotation, even winding.
- The thickened gear body improves the wear resistance and pressure resistance of the fishing reel.
- Kinetic design knob, more comfortable, with skid control on big fish.
- 8Kg drag, strong unloading force is suitable for fishing bigger fish.
- Eva grip is more comfortable, long-term use is not exhausted.
- 12+1 corrosion-resistant ball bearings and the manganese brass main gear and pinion are used to improve strength and durability. Nickel-plated brass is used for long service life and superior performance.
- Aluminum alloy stamping handle, with anodic oxidation treatment color, With a one-way anti-reverse system.
- Streamline and kinetic design, N.W. 190g
- Imported gear hobbing machine, tooth profile processing, smooth gear assembly, smooth operation, low noise.
- Precise dust-tight high-speed ball bearings in a core position.
- Holes after finish machining, less weight, more fine appearance.
1- Does this reel sit on top of the rod or slung underneath as usual?
It's multiply reel, it's sitting on the top, with magnetic brakes, which require setting up
2- Can I put a baitcaster reel on a spinning rod?
Yes, technically, you can use a baitcaster on a spinning rod, but it's not usually done because a spinning rod typically uses a spinning reel, which is the exact opposite of a baitcaster. Because the spinning rod typically uses the opposite type of reel from a baitcaster, they aren't designed to be used together.
3- What line capacity can this reel hold and what rod is it good for?
The line capacity is 0.26mm/210m. 0.28mm/180m. 0.30mm/140m. Any baitcasting rod from 6 to 7.5 ft in a medium to medium-heavy would be ideal.
4- Does this reel avoid tangling when casting?
Yes, in fact, this is one of the primary advantages of this reel, alongside allowing you to cast up to 100m you will never run into issues.
5- How long will it take for my Basser casting reel to arrive?
Your Basser Bait Casting Reel will arrive at your door in 4-10 business days from our US Warehouse!